He just returned from seeing his
Rheumatologist and his Churg Strauss indicators are much worse.
He wants to do another round of Rituxan treatments. We are waiting for the insurance company to approve the treatments. He has had this treatment once before. Please pray that if this is what is needed to get the disease back under control that it would be successful and that the insurance company would approve it. Pray also that his body will tolerate the treatments with few side effects.