Friday, June 22, 2012
(With my dad for Fathers Day)
1. He consistently does what’s right, not what easy.
2. He’s not afraid to confront sin in my life.
3. He’s more concerned about truth than popularity.
4. Scripture is his guide.
5. He tucks Bear Cub in at night.
6. He reads to our boys.
7. He’s tidy.
8. He sings hymns with me. Not just at church
9. He texts me during his busy workday, just to see how things are going.
10. He loves the Lord more than anything else.
What do you love most about your husband?