Friday, June 22, 2012
10 Things I Love about My Husband
(With my dad for Fathers Day)
1. He consistently does what’s right, not what easy.
2. He’s not afraid to confront sin in my life.
3. He’s more concerned about truth than popularity.
4. Scripture is his guide.
5. He tucks Bear Cub in at night.
6. He reads to our boys.
7. He’s tidy.
8. He sings hymns with me. Not just at church
9. He texts me during his busy workday, just to see how things are going.
10. He loves the Lord more than anything else.
What do you love most about your husband?
Posted by Jessica Kramasz at 12:40 PM
Your comments are such a blessing to me.
"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. " Hebrews 10:23-25
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I stumbled on your blog through Ingrid's Hope Blog, and your posts are balm to my soul tonight. I am so encouraged reading, and the hymns have lifted my heart. Thank you for loving Jesus so much it spills over into every quote, song, and post. Blessings in Jesus,ReplyDelete
Thank you for your kind words, they are such a blessing to me.Delete