* I'm now 32 weeks and still pregnant - thank you for all of your prayers. I will continue on full bed rest for now.
* Though it's not the same as being with my church family, watching MacArthur's church service streamed live on Sunday morning is such a blessing to me.
* My husband has been able to take a FMLA leave to care for me and Bear Cub. He is working part time from home and going in to work one day a week, but mostly he is free to take care of our needs.
* He has done a wonderful job of learning "mommy things" and is enjoying spending more time with Bear Cub.
* Bear Cub and I have found new ways to have "mommy time":
* And he's found plenty of ways to entertain himself while Daddy tries to work:
* I have been really blessed by reading "The World Tilting Gospel" by Dan Philips and "John" by RC Sproul.
* I have wonderful parents and in laws who have been helping out when my husband needs to go to the office.
* I know I haven't blogged about this, but I didn't know where the Teen was for awhile. I now know that he is safe and staying with a Christian family - what a wonderful answer to prayer. That situation is only temporary, but at least I know he is safe for now.
22 Because of the LORD’s faithful love we do not perish, for His mercies never end.
23 They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness!